Below are some potential terms and conditions for donations.
Acceptance of Terms Through Use:
Before using www.visitmissouritrails.com (collectively the "Site") please read the following terms carefully. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. The Missouri Trails Alliance (hereafter "MPRA") may revise these terms from time to time. If you continue to use our Site after we post changes to these terms, it will mean that you accept such changes.
These terms shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Missouri, United States of America, without regard to conflict of law principles. Missouri courts have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any claims or disputes relating to this Site or the Content, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
Failure of the MPRA to enforce any of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such terms or any other terms.
In the event that one or more portions of these Terms shall, for any reason, be held to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
The headings used throughout these Terms are solely for convenience of reference and are not to be used as an aid in the interpretation of these Terms.
These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and the MPRA regarding the Site and supersede any prior agreements.
These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
The Site and the Services are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 13. To register for any Services offered on Site, you must be 13 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 13, you only may use Site and Services with permission from your parents or guardians. The MPRA does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Children under 13 should not send any information about themselves to the MPRA. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of Site or Services, and the MPRA becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
Unauthorized Use of Credit Cards:
Any donations made through the MPRA website using a credit card are final. If you become aware that your credit card has been lost, stolen or is being used fraudulently, it is your responsibility to report the issue to your financial institution.
By making this donation you warrant that the mechanism that you use (credit card or otherwise) is owned by you or you have permission to use it. You are also made aware that any donation to the MPRA is not to the Missouri Park and Recreation Association, and is not tax-deductible.
In the event of a donation made in error, contact the MPRA.
We will do all we reasonably can to protect this site and all internet communications passing between us and you, but we cannot be held responsible for:
- Any losses fairly attributable to your failure to take reasonably precautions to prevent interception of or interference with any such communications (including, without limitations) failure to use and keep up to date firewalls and anti-virus software on your own computer; or
- Any losses arising from fraudulent or unauthorized use of your credit or debit card or other forms of payment. If you become aware of fraudulent use or your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you should notify your card issuer.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while the MPRA strives to protect your information, it cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Content you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, the MPRA will notify you as necessary so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with the Site.
Use of this Service is at your sole risk. MPRA provides the tools, the Site, and the services on an “As Is," “As Available” basis. Each party represents and warrants that it shall perform its obligations in a manner that complies with the applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and codes (including identifying and procuring required registrations, certificates and approvals and posting of any necessary bonds). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you further warrant that you own or otherwise have sufficient rights to grant the licenses granted hereunder to Your Materials, have collected Your Materials in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations (including any infringement or misappropriation of U.S. patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret); and that the use and provision of Your Materials as contemplated herein will not infringe upon any intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any third party. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND TITLE, AND ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. To the extent permitted by law, the MPRA expressly disclaims any and all such other warranties. The MPRA will have no liability for any claim by any federal or state tax authority with respect to the characterization by You or any User on each of the applicable federal and state tax returns.
Acceptable and Lawful Use of Site
When you are using the Site and/or the Services, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all of your actions and that you may not engage in any behavior that violates these Terms. You may have the opportunity to post, stream, transmit or otherwise provide photos, videos, ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics, opinions, designs, customizations, or other content (including information, if any, on message boards, friend feeds, comments or other forums on the Site (collectively "User Generated Content").
Any personal information, computer information, User Generated Content or other information that you provide to the MPRA in connection with the use of the Site shall not:
- be obscene or indecent;
- contain any Hazards;
- infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and create any liability for the MPRA or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Provider(s), web hosting company or any other vendors or suppliers.
You shall comply with all applicable international, federal, state, local and any other applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding use of the Site and Services.
This Site may include interactive features, including, but not limited to, message boards, friend feeds, web logs, email services, video, blogging, including without limitation, through third-party micro-blogging applications, and areas that allow for uploading or posting of User Generated Content (collectively, the "Interactive Features"). You are responsible for any material or User Generated Content that you post or otherwise provide on the Site or through the Services. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site or Services. When using the Interactive Features, you must not:
- engage in any conduct that, in the MPRA's sole judgment and discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site or Services;
- use the Site or Services to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or Services or their respective features, or disobey any requirements of the networks the MPRA uses to provide the Site or Services;
- gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site or Services, by any unauthorized or illegal mea
obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through the Site or Services;
- use the Site or Services to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising, except that using the Site or Services for fundraising activities is expressly permitted;
- engage in advertising or commercial solicitation of any product or service without the MPRA's written consent, except that using the Site or Services for fundraising activities is expressly permitted;
- gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users;
- post any identification documents or sensitive information about another person.